Introducing TELUS International Data Guardian, powered by Cohesity, a Comprehensive Managed Service for Data Protection
- Features include automated backups, offsite storage, cloud archival, optional secure self-service management and strong encryption to protect sensitive information
VANCOUVER, British Columbia (June 13, 2023) – TELUS International, a leading digital customer experience (CX) innovator that designs, builds and delivers next-generation solutions, including AI and content moderation, today launched TELUS International Data Guardian powered by Cohesity (Data Guardian), a comprehensive managed backup delivered as a service designed to provide advanced data protection against accidental deletions, service outages, and cyber threats.
Data Guardian uses state-of-the-art backup technology and processes to ensure that data is secure and easily recoverable in the event of a disaster, system failure or large-scale ransomware attacks. It is based on Cohesity’s flagship data protection product, featuring powerful backup and restore capabilities. The solution is designed to meet the needs of medium and larger-sized organizations with features like automated backups, offsite storage, centralized management and encryption to protect sensitive information.
Other key features and benefits include:
- Rapid recovery at scale: Data Guardian’s recovery process enables businesses to quickly restore large volumes of data to an operational state within minutes of a failure or outage.
- Centralized management system: Data Guardian is a cloud-based management platform that provides a single interface for managing and monitoring data across hybrid cloud environments, enabling organizations to manage their data effectively across clouds.
- Enhanced security features: Data Guardian provides a range of security features, including immutable file system snapshots, backup protection capabilities, and advanced ransomware protection that can detect anomalies in backup files and delivers actionable alerts for IT managers to rapidly restore clean data.
- Reporting capabilities: Organizations can receive detailed insights into their data management operations, enabling them to track performance, identify issues and optimize their data protection strategies.
“We are pleased to partner with Cohesity to help customers better manage and protect their data as the digital landscape continues to evolve. Businesses must be proactive in safeguarding their data from increasingly complex and sophisticated cyber threats,” said Beth Howen, chief transformation officer, TELUS International. “Data Guardian is designed to meet the unique needs of each client, providing peace of mind that their critical data is secure and easily recoverable in the event of a disaster or system failure.”
“Cohesity is delighted to partner with TELUS International to strengthen its industry-leading Experience Management Center operations,” said Chris Kent, vice president, product and solutions marketing, Cohesity. “This partnership will help customers minimize downtime and data loss and improve data protection services that are critical to ensuring business continuity – the last line of defense against ransomware.”
Data Guardian is available in TELUS International-managed and customer-managed options. Connect with our team of experts to learn how Data Guardian can protect your valuable data and ensure greater resiliency. For more information, visit www.telusinternational.com/insights/cloud-and-it-lifecycle/resource/data-guardian.