Scaling CX - A talk with Airbnb, Head of Global Customer Experience
(Previously recorded as Voxpro - powered by TELUS International) When you’re Head of Global CX for a company with hundreds of millions of customers across hundreds of countries, how can you ensure they all have amazing customer experiences? Aisling Hassell has been heading up global CX for Airbnb since 2014 – spanning six years of exponential growth. In this unique interview, Aisling describes how she has successfully scaled the CX function, and the fundamental lessons learned along the way.
- How to scale your CX operations while staying relevant to each customer
- How AI and Machine Learning can empower CX agents to deliver even better experiences
- Why every business needs a core mission statement – and how to create one
- How to find CX delivery partners that will align with your company’s culture
- How to successfully balance strategy and hands-on work in a CX role