(Previously recorded as Voxpro - powered by TELUS International) How can a company successfully support 150 million customers worldwide? That’s what Alon Mor, Head of Global Customer Solutions at Wix.com, reveals in this episode. One of the world’s leading web development platforms, Wix looks for data in places that many other companies do not in order to enhance the overall customer experience and grow its user base.
In this podcast we talk about this, plus:
- The arduous journey to providing 24/7 support
- Convincing senior stakeholders to invest in CX
- Preparing for significant spikes in traffic
- Instilling brand values in employees
- The concept of ‘survivorship bias’ in customer experience
- How to achieve effortless experience